Boddies Ramp

Boddies Ramp

Thursday 24 November 2011

Winter time!

Not really been out much, I thought I'd be doing alot of piking but I've only been out once. This little begger was my reward.


I normally fish the Irwell seeing as though my apartment is on it, but its been up and unfishable for some time. The lower river gets hammered when it rains anywhere, so I've been to my medlock swim for some guaranteed chub. I caught a few small chub and was pestered by chublets, a little perch popped up to, there's some massive perch in this swim. Some of these chub were in bad shape but then this clonker appeared. This fish is giant for the river, I didn't weigh it but I'm guessing around 3lb. Luckily somebody walked past and took a proper picture for me. I ended the day with a small trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment